With the first UConn Football game of the season in the books I got together with former Husky offensive lineman Dalton Gifford to discuss our big takeaways from the game and also look ahead to Army.
Topics of discussion include:
- How much of the close game can we attribute to early-game jitters and/or the conservative (even for UConn) playcalling?
- What it’s like on the sidelines with UConn down in the 4th quarter.
- What do we make of the performance from the offensive line?
- What are the positive takeaways from the game?
- Looking ahead to the next game at Navy.