Andrew Adams [New York Giants - NFL]
- Week: Was signed to Giants 53-man roster on Saturday. Had an assist on a special teams tackle in 29-27 loss to Washington Redskins.
- Season: 1 game played, 1 special teams assist
Will Beatty [New York Giants - NFL]
- Week: Saw time at tackle in loss to Redskins.
- Season: 1 game played
Tyvon Branch [Arizona Cardinals - NFL]
- Week: Had 4 tackles in 33-18 loss to Buffalo Bills.
- Season: 3 games, 21 tackles, 1 pass deflection, 1 QB hit
Darius Butler [Indianapolis Colts - NFL]
- Week: Not active in Colts 26-22 win over San Diego Chargers
- Season: 1 games played, 1 tackle 1 pass deflection, 1 interception
Dwayne Gratz [Jacksonville Jaguars - NFL]
- Week: Had 2 tackles in 19-17 loss to Baltimore Ravens.
- Season: 3 games, 4 tackles
Ryan Griffin [Houston Texans - NFL]
- Week: 8 catches for 52 yards in 27-0 loss to New England Patriots
- Season: 3 games, 11 receptions, 74 yards
Byron Jones [Dallas Cowboys - NFL]
- Week: Had four tackles, 1 pass breakup, 1 forced fumble.
- Season: 3 games, 9 tackles, 2 pass breakups, 1 forced fumble
Robert McClain [Carolina Panthers - NFL]
- Week: Had 3 tackles in 22-10 loss to Minnesota Vikings.
- Season: 3 games, 8 tackles
Sio Moore [Indianapolis Colts - NFL]
- Week: Led Colts with 8 tackles in win over Chargers.
- Season: 3 games, 26 tackles
Dan Orlovsky [Detroit Lions - NFL]
- Week: Did a great job of holding the clipboard
- Season: 0 games played, 1 clipboard held
Kendall Reyes [Washington Redskins - NFL]
- Week: Not active in Redskins 29-27 win over New York Giants
- Season: 1 game, 2 tackles
Anthony Sherman [Kansas City Chiefs - NFL]
- Week: Had 1 catch for 3 yards in 24-3 win over New York Jets
- Season: 3 games played, 1 reception for 3 yards
Shamar Stephen [Minnesota Vikings - NFL]
- Week: Had 1 tackle and 1 QB hit in 22-10 win over Carolina Panthers.
- Season: 3 games played, 4 tackles, 1 fumble recovery, 1 QB hit
Jordan Todman [Indianapolis Colts - NFL]
- Week: Had 1 kickoff return for 15 yards.
Season: 2 games played, 1 kickoff return for 15 yards
Martin Bedard [Montreal Alouettes - CFL]:
- Week: Was the long snapper as usual.
- Season: 11 games, 1 tackle
Reuben Frank [Edmonton Eskimos - CFL]:
- Week: Did not play, on six game injured list
- Season: 7 games, 6 tackles, 1 QB sack, 1 blocked punt, 1 fumble recovery, 1 touchdown
Jesse Joseph [Montreal Alouettes - CFL]:
- Week: Bye week
- Season: 6 games, 1 tackle, 1 sack
Alex Mateas [Ottawa Redblacks - CFL]:
- Week: Played right guard as usual
- Season: Has made 11 starts and has a tackle on a turnover.
Larry Taylor [Toronto Argonauts - CFL]:
- Week: Was released by Argonauts on August 27, 2016
- Season: 7 games for Toronto, 808 total return yards
Nick Ahmed [Arizona Diamondbacks]:
- Week: On August 20, it was announced Ahmed would have hip surgery, ending his season.
- Season: In 90 games, Ahmed had a slash line of .218/.265/.299. He had four home runs and 20 RBI, to go along with 26 runs scored.
John Andreoli [Iowa Cubs - AAA (Chicago Cubs)]:
- Week: Iowa did not qualify for the postseason.
- Season: Andreoli hit .256/.374/.396 in 140 games. He was 43-for-55 in stolen base attempts. He had 12 home runs, 61 RBI and 96 runs scored. He added 21 doubles and seven triples. He led the PCL in stolen bases.
Matt Barnes [Boston Red Sox]:
- Week: Over two appearances, Barnes pitched 1 1⁄3 scoreless innings this week. He allowed two hits to go along with a walk and two strikeouts.
- Season: In 65 innings pitched, Barnes has made 59 appearances, all in relief. He has a 4.02 ERA, a 1.37 WHIP and 70 strikeouts against 29 walks. He is 1-for-1 in save opportunities and has a 4-3 record.
Carson Cross [State College Spikes - A- Short Season (St. Louis Cardinals)]:
- Week: State College won the New York-Penn League championship.
- Season: Cross pitched 80 2/3 innings in 14 starts in the regular season, with a 4-5 record. Batters hit .261 against him and he had a WHIP of 1.33, as well as an ERA of 3.24. He had 53 strikeouts against 27 walks and hit three batters. He pitched 5 innings in the postseason, allowing zero runs on four hits. He struck out four and walked two.
LJ Mazzilli [Binghamton Mets - AA (New York Mets)]:
- Week: Binghamton did not qualify for the playoffs.
- Season: In 122 games between AA and AAA, Mazzilli hit .239/.320/.348 with 17 doubles, six triples and 43 RBI. He hit five home runs and scored 52 runs. He was 8-for-12 stealing bases. He was promoted to AAA Las Vegas on August 5 and was demoted to AA Binghamton on August 20.
Max McDowell [Wisconsin Timber Rattlers - A (Milwaukee Brewers)]:
- Week: The Timber Rattlers did not make the postseason.
- Season: In 93 games, McDowell hit .269/.358/.345. He had 26 RBI and 21 doubles while scoring 48 runs. He is 20-for-23 on stolen base attempts. He was named a Midwest League All-Star starter.
Bobby Melley [Princeton Rays - Rookie (Tampa Bay Rays)]:
- Week: The Rays made the playoffs but lost in a first round best-of-three series.
- Season: Melley made his debut on June 23 after signing a minor league deal with the Tampa Bay Rays on June 21. In 48 games, he slashed .323/.404/.466, hitting four home runs and 15 doubles to go along with 32 RBI and 34 runs. Melley hit 3-for-11 in the postseason, scoring a run with two RBI.
Greg Nappo [New Orleans Zephyrs - AAA (Miami Marlins)]:
- Week: The Zephyrs did not make the postseason.
- Season: In 26 appearances with one start, Nappo has pitched 68 innings. He has a WHIP of 1.50 to go along with 60 strikeouts and 33 walks. He has an ERA of 4.63 and a record of 5-6. He is 0-for-2 in save situations.
Scott Oberg [Colorado Rockies]:
- Week: Oberg was placed on the 15-day disabled list on August 23 retroactive to August 20 with right arm axillary artery thrombosis. He was transferred to the 60-day disabled list on August 26.
- Season: In two stints with Albuquerque and three with Colorado, he pitched in 51 games, 24 for Colorado and 27 for Albuquerque. In AAA, he was 8-for-9 on save opportunities and had a BAA of .160 as well as a WHIP of 0.90, striking out 36 batters in 29.2 innings. In MLB, he threw 26 innings, striking out 20 and walking 11. He had a BAA of .257 and a WHIP of 1.42.
Tyler Olander [Gulf Coast Blue Jays- Rookie (Toronto Blue Jays)]:
- Week: The Gulf Coast Blue Jays did not make the postseason.
- Season: He was assigned to Bluefield on June 24 and was assigned to GCL Blue Jays on July 26. He made six appearances with five starts, throwing 10 1/3 innings. He struck out six, walked six and allowed six hits. He did not allow any runs and batters hit .171 against him.
Mike Olt [San Antonio Missions - AA (San Diego Padres)]:
- Week: On August 19, Olt announced via his Twitter account that he would have season-ending surgery. He last played June 10.
- Season: In 52 games between AAA and AA, Olt hit .253/.369/.398. He had 25 RBI while scoring 25 runs, working 31 walks. He had five home runs on the season.
Patrick Ruotolo [Salem-Keizer Volcanoes - A-Short Season (San Francisco Giants)]:
- Week: The Volcanoes did not make the playoffs.
- Season: Ruotolo made his professional debut on June 22 after signing his minor league contract with the San Francisco Giants on June 17. He has pitched 24 innings over 19 appearances between Rookie and A-Short Season, allowing 16 hits and six runs, three of which are earned runs. He has struck out 42, walked 14 and is 4-for-6 in save opportunities. He has an ERA of 1.13, a WHIP of 1.25 and a BAA of .184. He was promoted to A- Short Season on July 7. He has recorded a strikeout in all but one of his appearances.
Vinny Siena [St. Lucie Mets - A+ (New York Mets)]:
- Week: Binghamton lost in a first round best-of-three playoff series.
- Season: Siena played in 111 games between A and A+, hitting .268/.391/.349. He had 73 runs, four triples and 27 RBI to go along with 23 doubles and 69 walks. He is 10-for-11 on stolen base attempts. He was named a South Atlantic League All-Star starter. He was 1-for-4 in the playoffs.
George Springer [Houston Astros]:
- Week: Springer had a 4-for-5 day on Saturday, powering him to a 10-for-30 week. He scored three runs and had three more RBI with a slash line of .333/.375/.533. He walked twice and hit for the cycle on the week, having a double, a triple as well as a home run.
- Season: In 155 games, Springer is hitting .255/.357/.453 with 28 home runs and 79 RBI. He has scored 112 runs, hitting 28 doubles to go along with five triples. He is 9-for-19 on stolen base attempts and has 172 strikeouts on the year. He finished second in the AL All-Star final vote.
Jack Sundberg [Hagerstown Suns - A (Washington Nationals)]:
- Week: The Suns did not qualify for the playoffs.
Season: Sundberg made his professional debut on June 24 after signing a minor league contract with the Washington Nationals on June 20. He has slashed .256/.346/.340 in 45 games between the GCL Nationals, the Auburn Doubledays and the Hagerstown Suns. He is 12-for-15 on stolen base attempts. He was promoted to A- Short Season on July 5 and was promoted to A on August 9.
Sue Bird [Seattle Storm]:
- Week: Had 12 points, 5 rebounds, 7 assists in 94-85 loss to Atlanta in first round of WNBA Playoffs.
- Season: Played in 34 games during regular season, averaging 12.8 points, 2.9 rebounds and 5.8 assists.
Swin Cash [New York Liberty]:
- Week: Had one rebound in 101-94 loss to Phoenix Mercury in second round of WNBA Playoffs.
- Season: Played in 30 games during regular season, averaging 5.3 points, 3.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
Tina Charles [New York Liberty]:
- Week: Had 19 points, 9 rebounds and 5 assists in loss to Mercury.
- Season: Played in 32 games during regular season, averaging 21.5 points, 9.9 rebounds and 3.8 assists.
Stefanie Dolson [Washington Mystics]:
- Week: Season is over
- Season: Played in 33 games during regular season, averaging 9.1 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
Kelly Faris [Connecticut Sun]:
- Week: Season is over.
- Season: Played in 30 games during regular season, averaging 2 points and 1.2 rebounds.
Bria Hartley [Washington Mystics]:
- Week: Out for rest of season due to pregnancy
- Season: Finishes 2016 season averaging 6.5 points, 2 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
Tiffany Hayes [Atlanta Dream]:
- Week: Did not play in first round win over Seattle Storm; Had 30 points, 6 rebounds and 2 assists in second round loss to Chicago Sky.
- Season: Played in 33 games during regular season, averaging 15 points, 3.4 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 1.2 steals.
Moriah Jefferson [San Antonio Stars]:
- Week: Season over
- Season: Played in 34 games during regular season, averaging 13.9 points, 2.1 rebounds and 4.2 assists.
Renee Montgomery [Minnesota Lynx]:
- Week: First and Second round bye. In action Wednesday night.
- Season: Played in 34 games during regular season, averaging 7.5 points, 0.9 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game.
Maya Moore [Minnesota Lynx]:
- Week: First and Second round bye. In action Wednesday night.
- Season: Played in 34 games during regular season, averaging 19.3 rebounds, 5.1 rebounds, 4.2 assists and 1.5 steals
Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis [Seattle Storm]:
- Week: Had 8 points in first round loss to Atlanta.
- Season: Played in 32 games during regular season, averaging 5.3 points, 0.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
Breanna Stewart [Seattle Storm]:
- Week: Had 19 points, 7 rebounds and 3 assists in first round loss to Atlanta.
Season: Played in 34 games during regular season, averaging 18.3 points, 9.3 rebounds, 3.4 assists, 1.3 steals and 1.9 blocks.
Kiah Stokes [New York Liberty]:
- Week: Had 3 points and 2 rebounds in loss to Mercury.
- Season: In 27 games, is averaging 6.9 points, 7.4 rebounds and 1.4 blocks.
Diana Taurasi [Phoenix Mercury]:
- Week: Had 20 points, 3 rebounds and 3 assists in first round win over Indiana Fever; had 30 points, 2 rebounds and 3 assists in second round win over New York Liberty.
- Season: Played in 33 games during regular season, averaging 17.8 points, 3 rebounds and 3.9 assists.
Morgan Tuck [Connecticut Sun]:
- Week: Out for season with knee injury.
- Season: Finishes her first WNBA season averaging 7 points and 2.8 rebounds per game.
Carlos Alvarez [San Antonio FC - USL]:
- Week: Had two shots on goal and picked up a yellow card in 3-0 loss to Rio Grande Valley FC.
- Season: 30 games, 4 goals, 7 assists with 59 shots (29 on goal)
Andre Blake [Philadelphia Union - MLS]:
- Week: Allowed one goal and had 1 save in 1-1 tie with Toronto FC
- Season: Is 10-10-9 with six shutouts with a goals against average of 1.48 and a 67.2% save percentage.
Tony Cascio [Arizona United SC - USL]:
- Week: Played 61 minutes in 3-2 loss to Portland Timbers 2; Did not qualify for USL Playoffs.
- Season: 20 games, has three assists with 18 shots (5 on goal)
George Fochive [Viborg FF - Danish Superliga]:
- Week: Played all 90 minutes in 1-0 loss to AaB; did not play in 1-0 loss to Lyngby.
- Season: 6 games played, 4 starts
Julius James [Ft. Lauderdale Strikers - NASL]:
- Week: Did not play in 1-1 tie with Rayo OKC; Had one shot in 4-1 loss to Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Season: In 15 games played, has two shots.
Josh Ford [San Antonio FC - USL]:
- Week: DNP vs Rio Grande Valley FC.
- Season: Is 5-5-7 with a 0.89 GAA and 77.9% save percentage
Cyle Larin [Orlando City SC - MLS]:
- Week: Had one shot in 4-1 loss to DC United.
- Season: In 28 games, has 14 goals and 3 assists on 65 shots (29 on goal).
Shawn Nicklaw [FC Edmonton - NASL]:
- Week: Had one shot in 1-0 loss to Carolina RailHawks.
- Season: Was traded to FC Edmonton from Jacksonville on July 6. In six games with Jacksonville Armada had three shots. Has an assist and 3 shots in 14 games with FC Edmonton.
Stephanie Labbe [Washington Spirit - NWSL]:
- Week: Did not play in 3-1 loss to Chicago Red Stars
- Season: In eight games for Washington, she is 5-2-1 with a 0.88 goals against average with a save percentage of 80%.
Brittany Taylor [FC Kansas City - NWSL]:
- Week: Played all 90 minutes in 2-1 win over Orlando Pride.
- Season: In 19 games, had taken 12 shots