For week ending June 4, 2016.
Nick Ahmed [Arizona Diamondbacks]:
- Week: Ahmed has hit 2-15 with a slash line of .133/.125/.133, striking out five times and adding a stolen base. Both hits came in a 2-4 performance on Sunday, where he added a run. On Thursday, he had an RBI on a sacrifice fly.
- Season: In 53 games, Ahmed has a slash line of .205/.262/.298. He has three home runs and 16RBI, to go along with 17 runs scored.
John Andreoli [Iowa Cubs - AAA (Chicago Cubs)]:
- Week: Andreoli hit 3-13, in addition to a slash line of .231/.412/.385. On Sunday, he had a 2-4 day while scoring a run.
- Season: Andreoli has hit .212/.323/.353 in 50 games. He has 12 stolen bases, while only being caught three times. He has six home runs, 22 RBI and 28 runs scored.
Matt Barnes [Boston Red Sox]):
- Week: Barnes appeared in two games for the Red Sox, a loss against the Baltimore Orioles and a win against the Toronto Blue Jays. He got 3.2 innings of work in, allowing two runs on two hits. He added four strikeouts. He registered a hold in the win.
- Season: In 27.2 innings pitched, Matt Barnes has made 23 appearances, all in relief. He has a 2.93 ERA, a 1.41 WHIP and 27 strikeouts against 16 walks.
Carson Cross [State College Spikes - A (St. Louis Cardinals)]:
- Week: N/A
- Season: Season gets underway on June 17.
LJ Mazzilli [Binghamton Mets - AA (New York Mets)]:
- Week: Mazzilli hit 7-21, with two multi-hit games, going 2-4 on Sunday and 2-3 on Wednesday, adding a walk and a run. He had a slash line of .333/.375/.571. On Thursday, he hit a three-run home run and has only struck out four times on the week.
- Season: In 49 games, Mazzilli has hit .259/.342/.349 with six doubles, three triples and 19 RBI. He has worked 22 walks and has scored 22 runs.
Max McDowell [Wisconsin Timber Rattlers - A (Milwaukee Brewers):
- Week: McDowell had a 2-16 week while being hit by two pitches. He had a slash line of .125/.263/.125 and struck out twice in 19 plate appearances.
- Season: In 40 games, McDowell has hit .261/.346/.324. He has six RBI and seven doubles, with eight stolen bases. He has yet to be caught stealing.
Greg Nappo [New Orleans Zephyers - AAA (Miami Marlins)]:
- Week: Nappo appeared in one game for New Orleans, getting 2.0 innings in. He allowed a run on two hits and two walks. He did not strike out any batters. He was served with a loss and a blown save.
- Season: In nine appearances, he has pitched 19.0 innings. He has a WHIP of 1.84 to go along with nine strikeouts. He has an ERA of 5.68.
Scott Oberg [Albuquerque Isotopes - AAA (Colorado Rockies)]:
- Week: In two games, Oberg pitched 2.33 innings of shut out ball. He only allowed one hit, did not walk anyone and struck out four.
- Season: In two stints with Albuquerque and one with Colorado, he has pitched in 18 games, eight for Colorado and 10 for Albuquerque. In AAA, he is 2/3 on save opportunities. He has pitched a combined 23.1 innings, allowing 21 hits and 11 runs.
Tyler Olander [Toronto Blue Jays]:
- Week: N/A
- Season: Currently in extended spring training
Mike Olt [San Antonio Missions - AAA (San Diego Padres)]:
- Week: Olt had a 3-16 week, with an RBI-double in Wednesday's game. His slash line was .188/.235/.250.
- Season: In 49 games between AAA and AA, Olt hit .250/.369/.397. He has 24 RBI while scoring 23 runs, working 29 walks. He has five home runs on the season.
Vinny Siena [Columbia Fireflies - A (New York Mets)]:
- Week: Siena went 2-21 on the week with a slash line of .095/.269/.095. He worked four walks, was hit by a pitch and was 2/2 on stolen base attempts. He went 2-4 on Monday, scoring a run.
- Season: Siena has played in 54 games, hitting .293/.430/.318. Siena is second in the South Atlantic League in on-base percentage. He has 43 runs, two triples and 11 RBI to go along with 12 doubles.
George Springer [Houston Astros]:
- Week: Springer continued his hot streak, going 14-35. His slash line was .400/.447/.657. He had mutli-hit games on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday, going 3-4 on Tuesday. On Tuesday and Wednesday, he hit both a double and a home run. On Saturday, he went 2-6 with a double. He has 23 total bases, seven runs scored and seven RBI.
- Season: In 57 games, Springer is hitting .293/.376/.517 with 13 home runs and 35 RBI. He has scored 37 runs, hitting 11 doubles to go along with a triple.
Sue Bird [Seattle Storm]:
- Week: Bird averaged 14 points, 3.0 rebounds, 6.0 assists and 2.0 steals in two games
- Season: Bird is averaging 12.6 points, 3.0 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game in six games.
Swin Cash [New York Liberty]:
- Week: For the week, she averaged 4.5 points and 3.5 rebounds in two games.
- Season: In three games, Cash is averaging 5.7 points and 3.0 rebounds.
Tina Charles [New York Liberty]:
- Week: In two games, Charles averaged 18.5 points, 10.0 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- Season: She is averaging 21.8 points, 11.3 rebounds and 3.8 assists in six games.
Stefanie Dolson [Washington Mystics]:
- Week: In a three-game week, Dolson averaged 13.3 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Season: In eight games, Big Mama Stef is averaging 9.8 points and 4.4 rebounds.
Kelly Faris [Connecticut Sun]:
- Week: In two games, Faris scored 4 points in 15 minutes of action with a rebound and two assists and two steals.
- Season: Faris has played in 7 games for a total of 38 minutes, scoring 6 points with two rebounds, three assists and four steals.
Bria Hartley [Washington Mystics]:
- Week: In three games, Hartley averaged 5.7 points, 2.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Season: Over eight games, Hartley is averaging 8.0 points, 3.0 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
Tiffany Hayes [Atlanta Dream]:
- Week: In a two-game week, Hayes averaged 18 points, 4.5 rebounds and 4.5 assists.
- Season: The fifth-year pro is having her best season as she's averaging 16.7 points, 4.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists over seven games.
Moriah Jefferson [San Antonio Stars]:
- Week: Jefferson had a career-high 18 points on Saturday night. Over two games, she averaged 11.5 points, 1.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Season: In six games, Mo is averaging 8.0 points, 3.7 assists and 1.3 steals per game.
Renee Montgomery [Minnesota Lynx]:
- Week: In two games, Montgomery averaged 8.0 points, 1.5 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 2.0 steals.
- Season: In seven games so far this season, she is 6.9 points, 2.7 assists and 2.7 steals.
Maya Moore [Minnesota Lynx]:
- Week: In two games, Moore averaged 19 points, 5 rebounds and 4.5 assists to help keep the Lynx undefeated.
- Season: In seven games, Moore is averaging 21 points. 4.3 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game
Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis [Seattle Storm]:
- Week: In two games, KML averaged 11.5 minutes, 3.5 points and 1 rebound.
- Season: KML is averaging 3.1 points and 1.1 assists in 13.5 minutes per game in seven games.
Breanna Stewart [Seattle Storm]:
- Week: in two games, Stewie averaged 18 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 blocks.
- Season: Over her seven game rookie campaign, Stewart is averaging 17.6 points, 8.9 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 2.0 blocks per game.
Kiah Stokes [New York Liberty]:
- Week: In two games, Stokes averaged 6.5 points, 10.5 rebounds and 2.0 blocks per game.
- Season: In six games, Stokes is averaging 5.8 points and 8.0 rebounds to go along with 2.1 blocks per game.
Diana Taurasi [Phoenix Mercury]:
- Week: In three games, D averaged 18.3 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 4.3 assists.
- Season: Over seven games, DT is averaging 20.0 points, 4.2 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game.
Morgan Tuck [Connecticut Sun]:
- Week: In two games, she averaged 9 points and 5 rebounds.
- Season: In seven games, Tuck is averaging 16.6 minutes, scoring 6.3 points per game and pulling down 2.9 rebounds per game.
Carlos Alvarez [San Antonio FC - USL]:
- Week: In one game, played 29 minutes and didn't register any stats.
- Season: In 11 games, he has scored one goal and two assists on 22 shots (13 on goal)
Andre Blake [Philadelphia Union - MLS]:
- Week: No appearances this week. Is playing with Jamaica in Copa America.
- Season: He is 5-3-5 in 13 games with three shutouts with a GAA of 1.07 and save percentage of 73.6%.
Tony Cascio [Arizona United SC - USL]:
- Week: did not play.
- Season: In four games, Cascio has one shot on goal.
George Fochive [Viborg FF - Danish Superliga]:
- Week: Viborg is not in action again until 6/30/16 as the league is on break for UEFA Euro 2016.
- Season: He's made six appearances, three starts, and has not scored.
Josh Ford [San Antonio FC - USL]:
- Week: Allowed one goal and made four saves in his only game of the week.
- Season: In 10 games, he is 2-4-4 with a 79.5% save percentage, and a goals against average of 0.8.
Cyle Larin [Orlando City SC - MLS]:
- Week: In his lone game of the week, had an assist in 2-2 tie with New York City FC. He stayed on the bench in Canada's 1-1 draw with Azerbaijan.
- Season: In 12 games, Larin has 7 goals and 3 assists on 29 shots (16 on goal).
Gavin Edwards [Aishin SH - Japan Basketball League]:
- Week: In two games, Edwards averaged 14 points and 5 rebounds. His team fell twice to Toshiba BT to lose the championship of the JBL 3-2.
- Season: In 62 games, Edwards averaged 14.5 rebounds and 7.7 rebounds.
Brittany Taylor [FC Kansas City - NWSL]:
- Week: There were no games in the NWSL with the US Women's National Team in action this week.
- Season: In seven games, Taylor has four shots on goal.