Nick Ahmed [Arizona Diamondbacks]:
- Week: Ahmed had a 3-19 week, slashing .158/.158/.158, but one of his hits came in a big spot. On Thursday, Ahmed made a pinch hitting appearance in the ninth and drove in the winning run from second. While the results were not good, Ahmed was putting the ball in play, striking out once.
- Season: In 73 games, Ahmed has a slash line of .216/.261/.315. He has four home runs and 19 RBI, to go along with 23 runs scored.
John Andreoli [Iowa Cubs - AAA (Chicago Cubs)]:
- Week: Andreoli cooled down after his week last week, slashing .250/.444/.500 in a 5-20 week. On Monday, he went 2-3 with two doubles, adding two runs. He also walked and was hit by a pitch. He walked six times and was hit by a pitch on the week, while striking out three times. He added a triple on Saturday
- Season: Andreoli has hit .236/.355/.433 in 71 games. He has 15 stolen bases, while only being caught four times. He has 10 home runs, 36 RBI and 50 runs scored. He's added eight doubles and six triples.
Matt Barnes [Boston Red Sox]:
- Week: Barnes made two appearances for the Red Sox this week. He allowed two hits and did not allow any runs in 2.1 innings of relief work on Tuesday. He struck out two batters and did not allow any walks. He added 2.2 more innings on Friday, allowing one run on four hits. He struck out four and hit a batter.
- Season: In 36.1 innings pitched, Matt Barnes has made 28 appearances, all in relief. He has a 3.22 ERA, a 1.40 WHIP and 36 strikeouts against 18 walks.
Carson Cross [State College Spikes - A-Short Season (St. Louis Cardinals)]:
- Week: Cross made his second start of the season on Thursday, going 5.1 innings, allowing four runs on eight hits. He struck out two and walked one.
- Season: Cross has pitched 11.2 innings in two starts. Batters have hit .319 against him and he has a WHIP of 1.46 and an ERA of 5.40. He has six strikeouts against two walks and has hit one batter.
LJ Mazzilli [Binghamton Mets - AA (New York Mets)]:
- Week: Mazzilli had a 6-16 week this week, with a slash line of .375/.412/.438. His week hit a high on Wednesday, going 3-5 with a stolen base. He only struck out twice on the week.
- Season: In 62 games, Mazzilli has hit .252/.336/.332 with eight doubles, three triples and 23 RBI. He has worked 28 walks and has scored 25 runs.
Max McDowell [Wisconsin Timber Rattlers - A (Milwaukee Brewers)]:
- Week: McDowell had a light week, due to the Midwest League's All-Star break. In the All-Star game, he was a starter and went 1-2 with a walk. For the Timber Rattlers, he went 2-11 with a double.
- Season: In 52 games, McDowell has hit .293/.363/.362. He has eight RBI and 11 doubles, with 11 stolen bases. He has been caught stealing once. He was named a Midwest League All-Star starter.
Bobby Melley [Princeton Rays - Rookie (Tampa Bay Rays)]:
- Week: Melley came out hot in his first games in a professional uniform, hitting 4-12. He slashed .333/.425/.500. In his professional debut, he went 2-4 with two doubles and a walk while scoring two runs.
- Season: Melley made his debut on June 23 after signing a minor league deal with the Tampa Bay Rays on June 21.
Greg Nappo [New Orleans Zephyers - AAA (Miami Marlins)]:
- Week: Nappo made one appearance on the week, throwing 3.0 innings. He allowed two runs on five hits while striking out three and walking another three.
- Season: In 14 appearances, he has pitched 32.1 innings. He has a WHIP of 1.70 to go along with 18 strikeouts. He has an ERA of 5.85.
Scott Oberg [Albuquerque Isotopes - AAA (Colorado Rockies)]:
- Week: Oberg made one relief appearance for Colorado, throwing 2.0 innings on Sunday. He allowed two hits and zero runs, while striking out two and walking no one. He made another for Albuquerque on Thursday, throwing a perfect inning with three strikeouts.
- Season: In two stints with Albuquerque and two with Colorado, he has pitched in 26 games, nine for Colorado and 17 for Albuquerque. In AAA, he is 5/6 on save opportunities. He has pitched a combined 33.0 innings, allowing 27 hits, walking 12 and striking out 32.
Tyler Olander [Toronto Blue Jays]:
- Week: N/A
- Season: Currently in extended spring training
Mike Olt [San Antonio Missions - AA (San Diego Padres)]:
- Week: Olt is still on the 7-day disabled list and is eligible to be activated at any time.
- Season: In 49 games between AAA and AA, Olt hit .253/.369/.398. He has 25 RBI while scoring 25 runs, working 31 walks. He has five home runs on the season.
Patrick Ruotolo [AZL Giants - Rookie (San Francisco Giants)]:
- Week: Ruotolo made one appearance, allowing one run on three hits in 2.0 innings in his professional debut on Wednesday. He struck out two and did not walk anyone.
- Season: Ruotolo made his professional debut on June 22 after signing his minor league contract with the San Francisco Giants on June 17.
Vinny Siena [St. Lucie Mets - A+ (New York Mets)]:
- Week: The South Atlantic League also had its All-Star game this week and Siena was also a starter. He went 0-3 in the game. He went 1-5 in Sunday's Columbia Fireflies game before the break and was promoted to high-A ball on June 23. He went 1-13 in his games for St. Lucie, adding a stolen base and three walks.
- Season: Siena has played in 65 games between A and A+, hitting .280/.425/.381. He has 53 runs, four triples and 13 RBI to go along with 16 doubles and 54 walks. He has stolen nine bases, only being caught once. He was named a South Atlantic League All-Star starter.
George Springer [Houston Astros]:
- Week: Springer went 4-23, but was still able to get on base despite the cold average week. He had a slash line of .174/.321/.321, working three walks, while being hit by a pitch. He scored two runs and was 2-2 in stolen base opportunities. On Friday, he was a double short of the cycle, going 3-5 with five RBI.
- Season: In 75 games, Springer is hitting .261/.351/.466 with 16 home runs and 46 RBI. He has scored 51 runs, hitting 11 doubles to go along with two triples.
Jack Sundberg [GCL Nationals - Rookie (Washington Nationals)]:
- Week: Sundberg went 2-5 on his short week, slashing .400/.500/.400. In his professional debut, he went 2-5 with a walk. He was 1-2 on stolen base tries.
- Season: Sundberg made his professional debut on June 24 after signing a minor league contract with the Washington Nationals on June 20.
Sue Bird [Seattle Storm]:
- Week: Averaged 16.5 points, 3.5 rebounds and 5 assists in 1-1 week.
- Season: In 14 games, Bird is averaging 12.4 points, 2.7 rebounds and 5.4 assists.
Swin Cash [New York Liberty]:
- Week: In a 3-0 week, Cash averaged 8.7 points and 3.7 rebounds.
- Season: In 11 games, Cash is averaging 6.7 points and 4.0 rebounds.
Tina Charles [New York Liberty]:
- Week: In three games, she averaged 23.3 points, 12.3 rebounds and 6.7 assists.
- Season: In 14 games, Charles is averaging 22 points, 14 rebounds and 4.5 assists.
Stefanie Dolson [Washington Mystics]:
- Week: In a 1-1 week, Dolson averaged 10 points and 5 rebounds.
- Season: In 15 games, Big Mamma Stef is averaging 9 points and 4.7 rebounds.
Kelly Faris [Connecticut Sun]:
- Week: In 1-1 week, Faris averaged 7 points and 3 rebounds.
- Season: In 14 games, Faris is averaging 2.9 points and 1.3 rebounds.
Bria Hartley [Washington Mystics]:
- Week: Hartley averaged 2.5 points and 1.5 assists in two games.
- Season: In 15 games, Hartley is averaging 7.4 points, 1.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
Tiffany Hayes [Atlanta Dream]:
- Week: In a 0-2 week, Hayes averaged 11.5 points, 2 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- Season: In 14 games, Hayes is averaging 14.2 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
Moriah Jefferson [San Antonio Stars]:
- Week: In a 1-3 week, Jefferson averaged 11.5 points, 3 rebounds and 5.5 assists.
- Season: In 14 games, Mo is averaging 9.9 points, 1.8 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
Renee Montgomery [Minnesota Lynx]:
- Week: In a 2-1 week, Montgomery averaged 4.0 points and 5.0 assists. She also had the game-winning shot against the LA Sparks earlier in the week.
- Season: In 14 games, Montgomery is averaging 8.1 points, 3.3 assists and 1.6 steals.
Maya Moore [Minnesota Lynx]:
- Week: In three games, Moore averaged 18 points, 5.3 rebounds and 5 assists.
- Season: Moore is averaging 19.4 points, 5.1 rebounds and 4.8 assists in 14 games.
Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis [Seattle Storm]:
- Week: Scored one point and had a rebound in 15 minutes of action during two games.
- Season: KML is averaging 2.9 points in 10.6 minutes per game over 12 games.
Breanna Stewart [Seattle Storm]:
- Week: Stewie averaged 25 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists, two steals and 1.5 blocks in two games. Exacted her revenge against Morgan Tuck and the Sun as she scored 29 points to Tuck's six.
- Season: In 14 games, Stewart is averaging 17.6 points, 9.6 rebounds and 3.1 assists.
Kiah Stokes [New York Liberty]:
- Week: Stokes averaged 10.3 points, 10 points and 2 blocks in three games.
- Season: In 14 games off the bench, Stokes is averaging 7.8 points, 8.9 rebounds and 2.1 blocks.
Diana Taurasi [Phoenix Mercury]:
- Week: In two games, DT averaged 23 points, 3 rebounds and 5.5 assists. She also joined the 7000 point club this week
- Season: In 14 games, Taurasi is averaging 20.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 4.4 assists.
Morgan Tuck [Connecticut Sun]:
- Week: Tuck averaged 6.5 points and 1.5 rebounds in two games.
- Season: In 14 games, Tuck is averaging 8 points and 3 rebounds.
Carlos Alvarez [San Antonio FC - USL]:
- Week: Had three shots on goal and picked up an assist in a 3-2 win.
- Season: In 14 games, he has one goal and three assists with 30 shots (14 on goal).
Andre Blake [Philadelphia Union - MLS]:
- Week: Made five saves and allowed six goals in a 1-1 week for the Union
- Season: Is 6-5-5 in 16 games with three shutouts and a 1.44 GAA and 68.1 save %.
Tony Cascio [Arizona United SC - USL]:
- Week: Played just 13 minutes in two games (0-0-2) with one shot.
- Season: In eight games, Cascio has one assists on three shots.
George Fochive [Viborg FF - Danish Superliga]:
- Week: Viborg is not in action again until 6/30/16 as the league is on break for UEFA Euro 2016.
- Season: He's made six appearances, three starts, and has not scored.
Julius James [Ft. Lauderdale Strikers - NASL]:
- Week: No games, Strikers are back in action on Wednesday against Orlando City in the US Open Cup.
- Season: In five games, James has registered one shot.
Josh Ford [San Antonio FC - USL]:
- Week: Picked up a win with two saves while allowing two goals in a 3-2 win.
- Season: On the season, Ford is 4-4-5 with a 76.5 save % and 0.92 GAA.
Cyle Larin [Orlando City SC - MLS]:
- Week: Had four shots (one on goal) and scored a goal in Orlando's 3-2 win.
- Season: In 14 games, Larin has 8 goals and 3 assists on 34 shots (18 on goal).
Shawn Nicklaw [Jacksonville Armada - NASL]:
- Week: Jacksonville is off until July 2.
- Season: In six games, Nicklaw has made five starts and has three shots on goal.
Brittany Taylor [FC Kansas City - NWSL]:
- Week: In 1-0-1 week, Taylor had one shot on goal.
- Season: In 10 games, Taylor has taken six shots.
Martin Bedard [Montreal Alouettes - CFL]:
- Week: did not play
- Season: N/A
Reuben Frank [Edmonton Eskimos]:
- Week: Blocked a punt and recovered it for a touchdown in Edmonton's 45-37 OT loss.
- Season: 1 game, 0 tackles, 1 blocked punt, 1 fumble recovery, 1 touchdown
Jesse Joseph [Montreal Alouettes - CFL]:
- Week: Had one tackle with a sack.
- Season: 1 game, one tackle, one sack
Alex Mateas [Ottawa Redblacks - CFL]:
- Week: Started on the offensive line in a 45-37 OT win over Edmonton
- Season: 1 game played, 1 start
Larry Taylor [Toronto Argonauts - CFL]:
- Week: Had five punt returns for 40 yards with a long of 13. Had six kickoff returns for 68 yards with a long of 26.
- Season: One game, 128 total return yards.