Nick Ahmed [Arizona Diamondbacks]:
- Week: Ahmed hit 7-17 this week, with a slash line of .412/.444/.647. On Friday, he had a 3-4 day, falling a home run short of the cycle. He only struck out twice on the week.
- Season: In 60 games, Ahmed has a slash line of .220/.274/.325. He has three home runs and 17 RBI, to go along with 19 runs scored.
John Andreoli [Iowa Cubs - AAA (Chicago Cubs)]:
- Week: Andreoli had a cold week, hitting only 2-17 with a slash line of .118/.250/.235. He registered a single on Thursday, while tripling on Sunday, adding three RBI.
- Season: Andreoli has hit .205/.318/.341 in 57 games. He has 12 stolen bases, while only being caught three times. He has six home runs, 26 RBI and 31 runs scored.
Matt Barnes [Boston Red Sox]):
- Week: Barnes pitched in one game in relief for the Red Sox, on Friday night against the Twins. He threw 1.2 innings, only allowing one hit, while striking out two and walking no one.
- Season: In 29.1 innings pitched, Matt Barnes has made 24 appearances, all in relief. He has a 2.76 ERA, a 1.36 WHIP and 29 strikeouts against 16 walks.
Carson Cross [State College Spikes - A (St. Louis Cardinals)]:
- Week: N/A
- Season: Season gets underway on June 17.
LJ Mazzilli [Binghamton Mets - AA (New York Mets)]:
- Week: Mazzilli cooled down a bit after last week's performances, hitting 3-17. His slash line was .176/.222/.176. He had two RBI and only three strikeouts.
- Season: In 53 games, Mazzilli has hit .259/.342/.349 with six doubles, three triples and 21 RBI. He has worked 23 walks and has scored 23 runs.
Max McDowell [Wisconsin Timber Rattlers - A (Milwaukee Brewers):
- Week: McDowell had a 8-16 week (.500/.550/.688) punctuated by a hot day on Friday. He went 2-4 with a double and a sacrifice fly, scoring a run with one RBI. He also had two hits on Tuesday, going 2-3 with a double, while getting hit by a pitch and stealing a base, his ninth of the season. He went 2-2 on Sunday with a double and two walks. He only struck out once.
- Season: In 45 games, McDowell has hit .285/.368/.361. He has seven RBI and 10 doubles, with nine stolen bases. He has been caught stealing once. He was named a Midwest League All-Star.
Greg Nappo [New Orleans Zephyers - AAA (Miami Marlins)]:
- Week: Nappo made two appearances for New Orleans, throwing 5.1 innings. On Sunday, he registered a perfect inning of relief, adding a strikeout. On Tuesday, he allowed two runs in 4.1 innings, only allowing one hit, which was a home run. He walked two, hit a batter and struck out one.
- Season: In 11 appearances, he has pitched 24.1 innings. He has a WHIP of 1.56 to go along with 11 strikeouts. He has an ERA of 5.18.
Scott Oberg [Albuquerque Isotopes - AAA (Colorado Rockies)]:
- Week: Oberg made three appearances, pitching 4.0 innings. In 2.0 innings on Sunday, he allowed a run on two hits. He earned the save and had three strikeouts. On Thursday and Friday, he registered a shut out inning each day. He struck out six on the week while walking one.
- Season: In two stints with Albuquerque and one with Colorado, he has pitched in 21 games, eight for Colorado and 13 for Albuquerque. In AAA, he is 3/4 on save opportunities. He has pitched a combined 27.1 innings, allowing 24 hits and 12 runs for a WHIP of 1.28 and an ERA of 3.38.
Tyler Olander [Toronto Blue Jays]:
- Week: N/A
- Season: Currently in extended spring training
Mike Olt [San Antonio Missions - AA (San Diego Padres)]:
- Week: In a 3-10 week for Olt, he had a slash line of .300/.364/.400. On Friday, he went 2-4 with a double. On Wednesday, he went 1-4 with a walk, scoring two runs while adding an RBI.
- Season: In 49 games between AAA and AA, Olt hit .253/.369/.398. He has 25 RBI while scoring 25 runs, working 31 walks. He has five home runs on the season.
Vinny Siena [Columbia Fireflies - A (New York Mets)]:
- Week: Siena went 6-17 for the week with a slash line of .353/.522/.647. He had multi-hit games on Thursday and Friday, going 2-4 both days. He scored three runs, walked three times and added a double as well as a triple. He also tripled on Sunday while stealing a base.
- Season: Siena has played in 59 games, hitting .298/.439/.404. Siena is leading the South Atlantic League in on-base percentage and is tied for the lead in walks. He has 49 runs, four triples and 11 RBI to go along with 13 doubles and 45 walks. He has stolen eight bases, only being caught once. He was named a South Atlantic League All-Star.
George Springer [Houston Astros]:
- Week: Springer's hot streak came to an end after a 4-30 week. He had a slash line of .133/.257/.233. He went 2-5 on Wednesday with a solo home run. He had five strikeouts and five walks. He drove in two runs while scoring six of his own.
- Season: In 64 games, Springer is hitting .275/.362/.485 with 14 home runs and 37 RBI. He has scored 43runs, hitting 11 doubles to go along with a triple.
Sue Bird [Seattle Storm]:
- Week: Bird averaged 18.5 points and 9 assists in two games for the week which included 24 points and 8 assists vs the Connecticut Sun on Thursday night.
- Season: In 9 games, Bird is averaging 13.9 points, 3.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game.
Swin Cash [New York Liberty]:
- Week: Cash, who announced her retirement at end of 2016 season earlier in the week, averaged 6.3 points and 6.3 rebounds in three games.
- Season: In 6 games, she is averaging 6.0 points and 4.7 rebounds.
Tina Charles [New York Liberty]:
- Week: In three games, Charles averaged 15.7 points, 8.7 rebounds and 4.3 assists.
- Season: In nine games, she's averaging a double-double of 19.8 points and 10.4 rebounds along with 4.0 assists per game. You can see Charles, Cash and Kia Stokes take on Morgan Tuck and Kelly Faris of the Connecticut Sun on Thursday night (June 16).
Stefanie Dolson [Washington Mystics]:
- Week: In three games, Dolson averaged 7.0 points and 6.7 rebounds.
- Season: She is averaging 9.0 points and 5.0 rebounds in 11 games in 2016.
Kelly Faris [Connecticut Sun]:
- Week: In 32 minutes of action in two games, Faris had 5 points, 2 rebounds and 3 steals.
- Season: In nine games this season, she's scored 11 points and has 4 rebounds, 3 assists and seven steals.
Bria Hartley [Washington Mystics]:
- Week: In three games, Hartley averaged 6.3 points, 1.3 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Season: Over 11 games, she is averaging 7.4 points and 2.5 assists per game.
Tiffany Hayes [Atlanta Dream]:
- Week: In two games, Hayes averaged 12 points, which included 23 in a loss to Minnesota. She also averaged 2.5 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Season: In nine games, Hayes is averaging 15.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists
Moriah Jefferson [San Antonio Stars]:
- Week: In two games, Mo averaged 5.5 points, 2.5 rebounds and 7.0 assists.
- Season: Jefferson is averaging 7.4 points and 4.5 assists over 8 games.
Renee Montgomery [Minnesota Lynx]:
- Week: In three games, Montgomery averaged 14.7 points and 3.3 assists.
- Season: On the season, she's averaging 9.2 points, 2.9 assists and 2.0 rebounds.
Maya Moore [Minnesota Lynx]:
- Week: In three games, Maya averaged 18.3 points, 6.0 rebounds and 3.7 assists.
- Season: In 10 games, Moore is averaging 20.2 points, 4.8 rebounds and 4.9 assists.
Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis [Seattle Storm]:
- Week: In 19 minutes over two games, KML had 10 points, a rebound and assist. Seven of those came against the Connecticut Sun on Thursday night.
- Season: In 8 games, KML has scored 29 points with 4 rebounds and nine assists.
Breanna Stewart [Seattle Storm]:
- Week: In two games, Stewie averaged 9 points and 14.5 rebounds. She had a double-double of 10 points and 12 rebounds in her return to Connecticut on Thursday night.
- Season: In nine games, Stewart is averaging 15.7 points, 10.1 rebounds, 2.9 assists and 1.7 blocks per game.
Kiah Stokes [New York Liberty]:
- Week: In three games, Stokes averaged 8.7 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1.7 blocks per game. One of the blocks she had was against her former college teammate Breanna Stewart (seen below).
- Season: In nine games off the bench, Stokes is averaging 6.8 points, 7.4 rebounds and 1.9 blocks per game.
Diana Taurasi [Phoenix Mercury]:
- Week: In a two-game week, DT averaged 21.5 points, 2.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Season: In nine games, D is averaging 20.3 points, 3.2 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
Morgan Tuck [Connecticut Sun]:
- Week: In two games, Tuck averaged 11 points and 2.5 rebounds. She had a career-high 20 points and outshined Breanna Stewart in Stewies return to CT.
- Season: Over nine games in 2016, Tuck is averaging 7.3 points and 2.8 rebounds in about 16.6 minutes per game.
Carlos Alvarez [San Antonio FC - USL]:
- Week: Took four shots (one on goal) and had an assist in a 1-1 tie.
- Season: In 12 games, he has one goal and three assists on 26 shots (14 on goal).
Andre Blake [Philadelphia Union - MLS]:
- Week: Blake had no MLS games. He did give up three goals in two losses for Team Jamaica who have been eliminated from the Copa America.
- Season:He is 5-3-5 in 13 games with three shutouts with a GAA of 1.07 and save percentage of 73.6%.
Tony Cascio [Arizona United SC - USL]:
- Week: Scored a goal in a 2-0 win for Arizona United.
- Season: In five games, Cascio has one goal on two shots (one on goal).
George Fochive [Viborg FF - Danish Superliga]:
- Week: Viborg is not in action again until 6/30/16 as the league is on break for UEFA Euro 2016.
- Season: He's made six appearances, three starts, and has not scored.
Josh Ford [San Antonio FC - USL]:
- Week: Made three saves and allowed one goal in a 1-1 tie.
- Season: On the season, Ford is 2-4-5 with a 79.1% save percentage and 0.82 goals against average.
Cyle Larin [Orlando City SC - MLS]:
- Week: No games played this week. Did not see action vs Uzbekistan for Team Canada.
- Season: In 12 games, Larin has 7 goals and 3 assists on 29 shots (16 on goal).
Brittany Taylor [FC Kansas City]:
- Week: Taylor had one shot in a 1-1 tie on Saturday night.
- Season: In eight games, Taylor has taken five shots..