It's been about a week since our last look at the bracket. With that in mind, we factor in the SMU win (good!) and the Cincy loss (ugh!).
- The net change for the Huskies? They're up to the 7 line, barely. This still has them matched up with Providence, who continues to take the escalator down the bracket onto the 10 line, in St. Louis. Its a West Region matchup, so get your memes ready!
- North Carolina stays on the 1 line. The way they lost to Duke was hysterically bad, but they followed it up with a dominant performance at home against a solid Miami team. Good ole' Roy, daggum it! Also, Kansas jumps up to the one line.
- I strongly considered putting Kentucky on the 1 line, even after their odd/close loss at A&M; there might not be a team playing better ball right now. A&M also really really REALLY needed the win to stop their freefall.
- Massive overhaul for the last four in: Tulsa, St. Joe's, Colorado and St. Bonaventure. The two that standout are Tulsa (who has stronger computer numbers than you'd think) and St. Bonaventure (the latest beneficiaries of Dayton's A-10 Charity Tour).
- Hawai'i took full control of the Big West with a late (in the hour and the game) comeback at Irvine last night. I really think this team could be an at-large if they win out but lose the Big West final. I no longer feel the same way about Monmouth, after their loss to Iona.
- Take a trip over to HoopsHD.com for more CBB coverage and thanks to Chad Sherwood as always for the tool that makes this so easy!