North Carolina 12, UConn 10.
G-d damned epic. May I count the ways?
1) A safety on a holding penalty in the end zone on a 3rd-and-long play that had no hope of being successful anyway.
2) Half the team's major players (Frazer, Lutrus, Twyon Martin, etc.) out with injury
3) A 10-0 blown lead in the fourth quarter at home, in front of a crowd that actually seemed to give a damn; quite possibly the biggest chokejob in the Randy Edsall era
4) Soft prevent defense all fourth quarter, because I guess that never fails
5) NO DID I MENTION A SAFETY IN THE END ZONE ON 3RD AND A MILLION GOD I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW AWFUL A PLAY THAT IS
6) A quarterback who can't complete passes; a backup quarterback who can't complete passes
7) A defensive line that tired because of injury and the fact that the offense scored 10 POINTS AND REALLY 8 POINTS WHEN YOU COUNT THE SAFETY ON 3RD AND A MILLION.
Frustrating. Frustrating. Frustrating. God damn it, that's frustrating.
See you Monday.